New hopes and dreams; here’s to more self-care tips to start 2021 healthier, happier, and more beautiful!
Start your journey!
- Organic eating
Sugar and saturated fats fun facts:
- Affects our skin’s water-binding ability, making it sallow and lackluster.
- A spike of insulin weakens our immunity and increases testosterone levels which stimulates sebum production.
- It hinders the production of collagen and accelerates the formation of lines and wrinkles.
Do this instead:
- Eat: Vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes, potatoes, whole grains, breads, herbs, spices, fish, seafood, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Eat-in moderation: Poultry, eggs, cheese, and yogurt.
- Eat only rarely: Red meat.
- Cut down: Added sugar, processed meat, trans-fats, refined grains, refined oils, and other highly processed foods.
Look out for products with –
- Vitamin C: Mandarin Acai Cleansing Lotion cleanses and exfoliates our skin at the same time. It rapidly repairs skin cells and reduces acne marks.
- Sugar Cane: A natural exfoliant, Sugar Cane Royal Flush Exfoliant sloughs off dead skin cells for healthier skin. Say no to dullness as it corrects hyperpigmentation whilst combating breakouts.
- Apple Stem Cell: Witness the glow from within with Apple Stem Cell Vitaglow Serum. Talk about rejuvenation, it defies aging and brightens complexion concurrently.
- Snow Fungus: Highly coveted for its ability to hold 1000x of its water weight. Clear Skin Treatment Essence rebalances our skin with the power of hydration and increases the absorption of other products.
- Green Tea: Protects our skin from damaging free radicals, Ultra-Revive H20+ Masque enhances our skin’s resiliency, leaving it smoother, supple, and younger.
Ever heard of the “post-workout glow”? Exercising delivers oxygen and nutrients to our skin; prompting collagen production and speeds up regeneration which keep us looking fresh and young.
Not a fan of exercising? Fret not, we can do house cleaning as a form of exercise.
Many made the mistake of following beauty trends. However, everyone’s skin is different; even twins have different DNA. Kew Organics emphasises on bespoke organic beauty to identify the root cause. This is why you should partner with a green beauty advisor for skincare advice!
With a surge of skin problems, such as acne aka maskne and skin sensitivity, from prolonged wearing of mask, this pandemic proved facials are a regular necessity to both men and women. Check out our award-winning and multi-functional Cryo Posh Organic Facial which targets acne, dullness, sensitivity, and sagging skin altogether.
So yea… Now that you know the theories of self-care, it’s time to take action. Go ahead and kickstart with these 5 beauty tips and watch your skin become clear and healthy with a natural, rosy glow that exudes from within! #makeupfreeskin