Going organic with skincare
From time to time, we have heard, seen and read countless of articles telling us that going natural with makeup is always a better choice. Sure, we know that it is better for us but let's be honest, not all of us take this into account when it comes to our beauty regime because we do not really care about what we put onto your skin more than what we consume into our bodies. At the mention of the word organic, there is only one thing that comes into people's minds, think- expensive or either, they do not think about the harmful effects it can do to our skin in the long run. They smother the store-bought chemical filled skin care product, focusing only to achieve the same results as claimed by users or their idols, but the thought about weather the product is good for their skin or not, never crosses their minds.
Organic Vs. Conventional Brands
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image="3177" img_size="full" alignment="center"][vc_column_text]As your largest organ, your skin absorbs everything you put on it. So when you use lotions, creams, and other skincare products that have chemicals such as substances used in industrial manufacturing processes to clean industrial equipment, stabilize pesticides and grease gears and other names that you can’t pronounce, your skin soaks that all in, too. And that could possibly cause irritations or other unwanted medical issues. When it comes to beauty products, the effects of the ingredients they contain can be more than just skin deep.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Organic, needless to say, is always a better choice and has tons of benefits more than normal skin care products. Here's why![/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- Avoid Irritation Harsh chemicals can irritate your skin, as can the artificial fillers and colors that are often found in traditional skin care products. If you have sensitive skin your risk of irritation is even higher. Natural products will work with your skin to improve it from the deepest layer all the way up to the surface without causing any irritation.
- Prevents Breast Cancer (That's of course!)
- Does only good for your skin - Organic beauty products are better for your skin because what you put on your skin eventually ends up in your body. Evidence abounds for the healing powers of handmade natural products, particularly when essential oils are included.
- Better for the environment - Natural & organic is not only good for us but also good for the planet as it limits the use of synthetic pesticides & fertilizers which are really damaging the soil & wider environment of plants, birds, insects.
- Slows down the skin's aging process
- Free of Parabens (An artificial preservative that mimics the natural hormones that are found in the body, which can cause issues with your delicate hormonal balance and alter your endocrine system)
- Enhances the skin’s natural function and optimizes skin regeneration.
- Uses natural sources - It means that these pesticides, if used, must be derived from natural sources, not synthetically manufactured. Also, these pesticides must be applied using equipment that has not been used to apply any synthetic materials for the past three years, and the land being planted cannot have been treated with synthetic materials for that period either. Recently, a study has shown and proved that organic fruits and veggies contain 27% more vitamin C, 21.1% more iron, 29.3% more magnesium, 13.6% more phosphorus, and 18% more polyphenols.
- Organic products are affordable- Don’t be discouraged by the notion that organic products are expensive. A little bit goes a long way because the products are concentrated and little is needed to see the results, so you could use the product for a long time!