The Good Stuff:
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Rich in vitamins A, D, E, K, and E with anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritations, speed up wound healing and reduce the appearance of acne scars. Extra Virgin Olive Oil prevents oxidation, premature aging and sun damage. It is the most natural way to dissolve excessive sebum, cleanse and moisturise without clogging pores. What’s even better is that it is also safe for sensitive, dry, or eczema-prone skin.
Dead Sea Mud
Found in one of the water bodies at the holy land of Israel, thousands of royals and tourists travel yearly to submerge themselves in this magical mud since biblical times. It is said to defy the odds of aging and treat breakouts by detoxifying and purifying, leaving your skin feeling cleansed and renewed.
It contains 21 minerals, including sodium, magnesium, calcium, bromine, iodine, zinc, bitumen, sulfur, and potassium. Altogether, they draw out impurities, shrink pores and kill acne-causing bacteria.
Some of the precious minerals:
- Sodium: Ultra-moisturizing and perfect for cleansing and exfoliating.
- Magnesium: Anti-inflammatory to reduce acne and psoriasis.
- Calcium: Promotes cell regeneration and retains moisture.
- Zinc: Rejuvenates and heals the skin. Fights acne, prevents aging, and provides sun protection.
- Sulfur: Clears pore, heals, and antibacterial.
Delicious avocado oils are not only great in the kitchen, but it also helps to keep your skin glowing and youthful from the inside out. Nutrient-dense and packed with good fats, it increases collagen production, strengthens the skin barrier and maintains its elasticity. Antioxidants protect skin cells from damage and add extra protection from the UV rays. It is even great if you have combination, oily and acne-prone skin as it contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
Some of the vitamins and antioxidants:
- Fatty acids, such as Omega-3, Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid, and Oleic acid: Keep skin cell membranes healthy and maintain elasticity.
- Vitamin A: Supports skin’s immunity and speeds up healing.
- Vitamin D: Aids skin protection.
- Vitamin E: Fights UV damage and reduces wrinkle-causing free radicals.
Organic Jojoba Oil
Here’s how it works: Jojoba oil mimics your skin’s sebum to make it think that it is part of your own and so it does not produce more. It regulates and balances your skin’s sebum so that your skin is less oily. Win! With high amounts of iodine, it fights bacterial growth that can lead to breakouts. That is not all, it is one of the lightest feeling oils, which penetrates down to your skin’s matrix to lock moisture without the greasy feeling.