Your Must-Have For Makeup-Free Skin
Replenish our skin’s hydration
- Do you really need mist?
Absolutely! And here’s why:
- As the environment is constantly drawing moisture from your skin, hence you’ll need to replenish it adequately by spritzing mist every couple of hours. This also helps to normalise its pH. Normal skin = no problem, yes? Yes!
- Think if you are drinking water throughout the day to hydrate your internal organs, all the more you should do so for your skin, which is the largest organ, right?
2. Water is good enough
Your skin feels hot and sticky. You wash it with water. Your skin feels dry. You splash it with water. Bad mistakes. Why? Well, when water is on your skin, it attracts moisture from the deeper layers of your skin to the surface, just to have them evaporated (Sob); leading to dryness aka Transepidermal water loss (TEWL). So, the next time your skin calls for a need to refresh, grab a bottle of our Deluxe Hydra Nutrient Mist and spritz your skin to cool down its temperature, while replenishing its moisture level, and see your maskne slip away!
While water monopolizes the entire formulation of most mists that are available in the market (Ah-ha! Lightbulb moment; now you know why your skin is never hydrated, despite spraying mist), we formulated ours with more than 90% of precious organic rose extracts as the base ingredient and infused it with a bespoke concoction of hydrating, certified organic botanicals, packed to its brim. Wow!
- Precious organic rose hydrosol (the essence of the rose in every drop) to soothe, hydrate and balance your skin, while preventing breakouts and sensitivity. Say bye to maskne!
- Snow fungus, an ancient beauty secret ingredient with water-retention capabilities 1000 times of its weight, is known to be a supreme humectant that binds moisture to your skin.
- The very high concentrations of antioxidants from active ingredients and superfoods such as goji berries, pomegranates and white tea, protect your skin from UV damage and wrinkle formation. Skin age younger than your biological age, checked #DefyAging’
Add mist to your skincare regime
Beauty Hacks - Ways to Use Our Mist
1. Add our Deluxe Hydra Nutrient Mist to your skincare products before application
- Our skin absorbs more skincare products when it is slightly damp… Yes, so go ahead and spritz some mist to any of your skin care products before application and feel the products get soaked into your skin
- Glides on smoothly which reduces the pulling or tugging; preventing loose skin and premature aging.
- Prevents over-taking of products which aggravates maskne, clogged pores, breakouts, milia seeds etc.
2. Use to lock in the rest of your skincare
- After layering on all your skincare, lock them in with a spritz of mist
- Prevent water-loss to the external environment
- Get that dewy glow sans makeup
3.Spritz throughout the day
- Cools and lowers the skin’s temperature; healing maskne, reducing sebum production and preventing breakouts
- Mimics skincare reapplication without bringing the entire set of skincare out
Other mist hacks
More Fun Ways to Use Our Mist
1. Want to get that natural airbrush look? Simply damp your makeup sponge with our mist and gently apply the foundation on your skin. It’ll blend in seamlessly.
Lily Kew, founder of Kew Organics, without any makeup on her skin
2. Not one to go for makeup? No worries, simply spritz our mist after your skincare regime and dab some Rouge Smoouch Tinted Organic Lip Balm on your lips to rock that no makeup makeup look. It’s that easy!
Duo Set Deal!
‘Cuz one is not enough! Feed your skin with a cocktail blend of green juice and get that naturally, luminous glow sans makeup with our Refreshing Mist Duo Set at $110 nett (10% savings).
Good news! In view of Boxing Day, we will extend our Christmas promotion of Buy 5 sets and get 1set for FREE till 28 Dec.
Perfect gift this Christmas for your loved ones and yourself. Cheers to clear, healthy and makeup-free skin!